[Update] This books is no longer free.
You never know how long these Kindle deals will last, so I’d recommend you to download it as soon as possible.
This time, you can download this book for free (as of today):
The Modern No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo: Develop Your Skills to Lose Weight, Gain Energy and Take Back Your Health
This is not a cookbook, but rather a book that guides you on how to approach the paleo diet. It includes foreword by Mark Sisson, the author of the Primal Blueprint. Normally at $9.99 for the digital edition, and $17.96 for the paperback, this is a great deal.
You don’t need a Kindle device to read it. To read it, you can use one of the free Kindle reader apps (for your mobile devices, desktop or web-based reader).
About the book
Are you struggling to sustain a paleo lifestyle change? Or not sure how to start? Or perhaps those around you are resistant and you’re feeling undermined and unsure. Many people get derailed as they attempt to incorporate paleo principles into their everyday life. They so want to make an enduring success of paleo but they don’t know how to change. The Modern, No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo provides practical tools to ease the transition to a full-on paleo life. Each chapter includes strategies, tips and checklists to identify the actions to power you on your paleo journey and create sustainable change. This book is the “how of paleo”.
You will learn:
- The four keys to paleo success
- Why perfection is the ‘enemy of the good’
- How to create a paleo life that operates on autopilot and why it is important.
- Why willpower is a myth and what to do instead
- How to resist temptation and stay motivated
- How to shop, organize your kitchen and stay on budget
- Ways to live alongside non-paleo family and friends
- Hundreds of strategies for living paleo in a non-paleo world